The Who am I Meme
1. I grew up in Oklahoma, but I've never worn a pair of cowboy boots or owned a cowboy hat, I hate country music and have ridden a horse maybe four times in my life.
2. I can do a caesarean section in less time than some people need to do a circumcision.
3. I've taken off in a lot more airplanes than I've landed in.
4. I'm a convict.
5. I've only had white cars. Ever.
6. I have a history of rodent abuse.
7. I once worked in the zoo.
8. While I know many people and am friendly with almost all of them, I have few friends.
9. I've always wondered about number 8.
10. My love for my wife and my kids is enough for me. Screw number 8.
yes, that's ten. i don't like to obey the rules that much (#11). as noted in other places, most blogs that i read have already done this or have been asked, so the chain slows down here. I wonder how back trace-able these meme things are? can you actually walk your way back thru the different layers of tag lists to find the originator?